Saturday, August 16, 2008

R U Buzzin'

Man I love love love Big Lots, and maybe just maybe I love it that much more because the most beautiful boy in the whole wide world works there and he smiled big at me not once not twice but three different times! Ok so maybe I spent way more money because of him but probably not so. Big Lots is one of those places you go and and are like o I need a 9x13" non stick baking pan (I did I really did), o Eagle Brand lemon bars deluxe mix for a mere $3.80 I so need that, super humongo box of Frosted Flakes $4 i'm on that! Little Debbie snack cakes $1 a box o hell I need 7 of those (for Dad & Eric) Jelly Belly Appletini mix $3.50 o gah I want you (place in buggy) how often do I even drink (take out of buggy) o but I do have Vodka from 2 months back (place back in buggy) but damn this would require me to buy a shaker (don't have that, but want one just haven't had much need until this very moment) shit I don't need to spend more money (back on shelf). Damn it was hard to put the Appletini mix back, but o well. Big Lots is the shit! I love you and the pretty boy who works there now.

No comments: