Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fillings nothing more than Fil-lings, Why are you sitting so funny

Thursday I had to get a filling in my very back bottom molar. I don't like the topical anesthetic they have to offer so I go for pure pain of the needle (cause yep I'm a masochist, and I know secretly a lot of you are). Well when I say pain from the needle I mean hells yeah it hurts like a mutha. I actually felt a tear forming if he stuck me one more time with that needle, but since it is carrying a numbing agent the pain slowly dissipates and I felt my life drifting away. No not really, but you do start to loose feeling in I would guess 4 stages with stage 1 being it doesn't hurt anymore from the needle stick, 2. you slowly loose feeling, 3. it starts to tingle, and lastly holy shit my left jaw feels like a bag o bricks. Now you are all ready for some drilling.

Damn I think the whole drilling process is the single most uncomfortable feeling ever. And it's weird cause it's not that it actually hurts it is just radonculously uncomfortable because you feel the pressure of the drill. But tada! no more cavity. And of course since it was a bottom filling they offered 2 choices: the more expensive white filling that didn't last as long as it less expensive metal version ma thingy counterpart. They do reassure you that "hey it's in the back no one will see that unless you are yelling at them or they failed to mention if you laugh your ass off like I do. But of course I went with the more sensible metal "non white" type. Why the hell would I want to pay more for something that doesn't even last that long. I guess if I had money falling outta my ass. And with that said I'll move on to the next segment.

_________________________________________________________

Poor K.B. has tape worms. Tim discovered them after wondering why she was walking and sitting funny. Brace yourselves cause this next part is gross. Tim said he discovered she had tapeworms after thinking she was pooping some crazy diarrhea like substance but instead of poop he thought he was about to scoop up it was moving and a fly landed on it, eww ewww ewwww. So being smart he collected the specimen so Eric can take with him when he gets poor K.B. some meds. For now she looks so uncomfortable it hurts my heart.

No comments: