Monday, November 24, 2008

Proposal 2.0.... this time with a ring




As most of you know Nathan proposed to me and of course I said yes. He didn't propose with a ring the 1st time around because after looking at titanium set rings I thought they were hella expensive and I could get something else with that type of money since I don't wear rings anyway. Well I thought I didn't want a ring but deep down inside I really did and Les helped with that feeling. Plus deep down I wanted a real proposal, on bended knee and the whole shebang. Well I got it today and I teared up a little bit. Job well done Natedogg (he even came up with the idea of using my birthstone instead since neither of us care too much for diamonds).

2 comments:

ms_sparks said...

I could have sworn I commented on this yesterday?

LBC said...

Very nice!

I love the idea of using the birthstone instead. The same route wouldn't have helped me, though, born in April and all.