Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm A Mess

I've let myself go. Tis a shame cause I used to be all organized, tidy, fit and so forth. I blame all of this on love and getting too damn cumfy (not to mention the dude I fell in love with is a BUM). But I'm on a baby step track to getting my shit together. I can tackle the nonsense and foolishness (as Ms. Niecy Nash would say) one thing at a time. Right now my big project is complete organization and tidyness. Not sure how Nathan is gonna like it when I crack down on all rediculousness. I'll say this when I had my apt. in college you could eat off the floor literally sinced I cleaned everday (it helped I had laminate floors, man do I miss those cause carpet freaks me out). I went to class, worked, workedout and spent countless hours in the various labs and studios, and busted out 2 internships all in my senior year on top of being a double major in mass comm and art ( o the good ol days of being young).

What is my inspiration? Simple, wedding in approximately 1 year. And if I don't loose 50lbs yep 50lbs in the meantime I honestly don't want to walk down the aisle. I want to be hotness on my wedding day and 50lbs in a year isn't too much to take on. I've already ordered some top rated fat burning pills from the trusy smarts of bodybuilder.com. I carefully selected ones that gave you focus engery and not that jittery bullshit that makes you feel like you are on speed. I've taken those kind and I felt like shit but lost lots of weight. So I'll probably blog and whine about my perils in the next weeks/ months.

1 comment:

LBC said...

Word on the carpets.

Good luck with your goal, but know that you are the hotness anyway!